...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Huntress
Discovering you have powers
Dark Huntress

Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?   Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010 - 10:21

Well, i totally love the Harry Potter books, i mean, im totally crazy about them...also the Twilight Saga and of course the House of Night Series.
I also like the Dan Brown Thrillers!
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealms.rpg-board.net
Fallen Angel
Learning Spells and Rituals
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?   Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 18:45

i love th HP series, Twilight series, and HoNs series.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

PostSubject: Re: Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?   Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 17:23

I'm not to fond of sparkling Vampires myself but I did read the first HON book, thats about it.
As for my fav books I would have to fall towards Anne Rice and the Vampire Chronicles. INCREDIBLE writting skills and well made story.
Back to top Go down
Little Reaper
Mortal
Little Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?   Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 11:56

I dont think i can choose, but my favorites might be HoN series, HP series, Twilight Saga, and Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. Oh and Runaway. I have a bunch more but these i think are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/amanda14smusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?   Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off all the books you've read...what's your favorite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Elders Library :: The Black Castle-
Jump to: