...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Anna's Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

Anna's Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 16:12

Holding her in my arms, I felt at ease, the pain was slowly leaving me. But my mind was still on one thing, to feed. It was tormenting me, the vampire in me,wanted to bite her. But the last bit of humanity in me stopped me from doing so.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
Meeting a Special Someone
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 17:17

i let myself melt into his arms and be comforted.........he understood.....he didnt treat me differently just because my memories were gone....
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 19:16

She felt warm,soft,in my arms I felt at ease with her near me. I felt a calmness between the rifts of storms. I felt human almost, but the hunger in me could never end. I just hoped, I wouldn't have to use her like I did before, ever again.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 19:24

i fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 18:48

my dream had many diferent colors. but the one that showed up the most was blood red....blood red was paired with Jorden.....like i knew something secret and deep about him....that no one besides me and him knew......
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 5:32

I sat with her in my arms, her breathing was normal as she slept. She looked rather calm and peaceful. I wanted to kiss her, but the hunger stopped me from getting to close. I was in to much pain, my fangs wouldn't stop aching to sink into flesh and to suckle to soft taste of her blood.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 12:16

"Vampire...." i murmered in my sleep......we were in a room. i was on a bed with silk sheets and a black satin dress on. he was lying next to me.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 16:24

his fangs egloted from his gums......ready to bite the thumping vien in my neck....
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 17:18

I closed my mouth and said nothing as she laid in my arms. Was she afraid of me? Did she really trust me not to hurt her? She was a brave girl, or rather, I was fool to worry about something like this.
She knew what I was, I sighed gently. "Yes...I am..."
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 17:24

"Bite me" i murmered next....he got on the bed next to me. poised to bite my neck.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 17:47

What was I doing, I was going to bite her? No! I pulled away slowly,letting her rest on the couch. " I can't..." I whispered softly as I sat away from her, my hands were shaking. my body urged me to do it, but I refuse!
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 17:52

"Do it joey...i know you need too" i murmered. he leaned down and let his fangs break the skin on my neck.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 18:09

I pulled away quickly and covered the bite mark. I closed my eye's and tried not to shake. Her blood was on my lips,my tongue gently licked it clean. It tasted so good, I wanted more. But I stayed perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 18:12

i woke up. he was still here. "Im sorry that i fell asleep...." i said to him. i sat up and finger combed my hair.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 18:16

I had to look away. "It's alright..sleep ok?" I felt a bit uneasy, her smell filled the room. My whole body tensed.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 18:24

i nodded. i noticed that he was tence. "Are you ok, jorden?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:29

"Ya I'm fine..just been a bit tired lately." I laid down next to her with my eye's close as well as my mouth.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 7:11

i laid back down and curled up next to him. had i done something wrong? was my last thought before i fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 5:27

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, she must have been tierd. So I tried to relax with her. I was always somewhat pissed that I could never fall asleep holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:47

i dreamed about that blood red room again. only now he was just holding me as we kissed passionetly as lovers should. his left hand was on my neck and slowly going down my back.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 17:45

I kissed her softly as she slept, her lips so warm and tasted so sweet. I could smell the blood so clearly now, I opened my eye's to the feeling of them burning, possibly they changed. I closed them once more and leaned my head back away from her.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 17:50

the hand moved down to my arse and pulled me closer. Was this a mix of love and lust?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 16:10

I laid there in a mix of thoughts, to take her,please her or to leave her to rest and sleep. I was at a crossroads with my now thoughts, I hated this kinda of feeling.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 16:35

"Joey" i murmered. but in my dream jordan lay on the bed trying to sleep while i was in a blood red silk robe. i stood in front of the mirror. when i looked at myself in it my reflection started to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 5:49

I had but closed my eye's when I heard her whisper that little name she always called me back then. My eye's opened slowly, praying that she was awake and that she remembered. But when I looked at her, she was still asleep. Buried memories perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna's Memories
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Temple of Hope :: Fantasy-
Jump to: