...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Hunted by Darkness (X)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dark Huntress
Discovering you have powers
Dark Huntress

Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:55

Sheera:

"She is NOT DEAD!" She can't be..." I said with tears filling my eyes, my lungs, my heart. I'd loved her like a sister, she was my mentor and best friend. If only i could give my life to save her....i had failed my promise, i failed her...i failed my brother Warriors, i failed Ahmir...Ahmir. "THAT'S IT!!!!!" I yelled with such joy my heart gave a flip in my chest. Tago looked at me puzzled and like i was going crazy. I laughed and kneeled down beside her. "Everything will be alright, Sister." I whispered to her. I looked at Tago. "I know how we can bring her back."
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealms.rpg-board.net
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:56

Tago:

"Tell me!" I say, by her side in less than a second even though I was on the other side of the room. "I'll do anything to bring her back... Anything..."
I'd even die for her. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:57

Sheera:

"You will have to present yourself before the High Council." You will have to return to the Temple of Hope." I looked at him considerably. He had loved Kayna, long ago, and she loved him. I was with her when she banished him and wiped away the tears she shed for him. Even when he was a hybrid and he had lost his way, that loved prevailed. "You will have to go back..." I smiled. "As an Elder." "Come, I'll fill you in on the way up."
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:57

Tago:

Sighing, I follow Sheera while carrying Kayna's limp body. I hope they accept me. I don't think I can live without Kayna.
"So tell me. Are there any procedures to talking with the Elders? I haven't been back in quite some time, so my memory is rusty."
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:58

Sheera:

"Well, first you have to pass the Guardian of the Bridge, i'll take care of that....then you got to talk to Kristian, you remember him, dont you? And then..." I sighed." Talk to the Elders." I really hope this turn out fine." I said nervously. "Oh, and you dont have to explain this to the Warriors, i'll take care of that to." I manage to smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 20:01

Two Thousand Years Ago

A war between Angels and Demons broke loose near The Himalayan mountains. A massacre had it been, many lives were lost, too much blood had been shed. In the middle of this horrible event, a young couple sneaked out to consummate their forbidden love. Her name was Mellia, she was an Angel, a Cupid. His was Kane, a Demon. This union was forbidden by Heavenly Law. It was considered an abomination. Even though they tried not to fall for each other, love always prevails.
They met secretly away from the watchful eyes of their families. On the day of the battle they were going to run away, leave their old lives behind and start a new one. They met in their secret hideout , a cave deep in the woods, were they shared so many unforgettable moments. There, she gave him her heart, soul and body. He promised to love her for all eternity, he gave up his hate and evil soul for the love he felt. And so, when all seemed to be going like they'd planned, the great war began, and they were called to fight. They didnt care about the dispute between races, they cared about their love. So, when they decided to ran away, something terrible happened...Kane was killed trying to protect Mellia from one of his own brothers. When the battle ended, she gave up her wings and swore to never go back. She buried her inmortality along with Kane's body. Though their love stayed with her...inside her womb. Nine months later she gave birth to a beautiful boy, he had his father's sapphire blue eyes and his mother's sweet smile, Samael, she named him. When the boy turned 16, Mellia died of a fever. It ripped apart his heart, the good part of it ,and so...he began his journey over the world ,alone and filled with hate.
Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 Lonely10

Last edited by Lady of Night on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 20:03

Sheera:

"Alright. We're here." I pointed at a hill top near the city bridge. "Here is the entrance to Heaven." I conjured a small fire and blew so smoke would rise. It's swirls began to reach the night sky. I took Tago's hand. "Stay close. And hold on to Kayna." I said as i closed my eyes and center my body, mind and soul. I called time and space to me. Everything stood still and with the force of a lighting bolt we were flying thru the clouds. I could feel Tago's hand grabbing mine with such strengh it hurt. We came to a bank of light blue clouds as the Golden Bridge came to view. We landed softly on it as Stevan ran toward us, sword at the ready. "STOP!" I held my hand. He stop abruptly and his confused gaze went from me to Tago then to his arms. When he saw Kayna's body he dropped his sword and gave a cry.

"What happened?" Who did this?" His voice was powerful and filled with anger.
"There is no time to explain, we need to take her to Ahmir." I said.
He looked at Tago, his eyes narrowed. "What are you doing here?" "You no longer belong with us."
"He does now!" I snapped before Tago could answer. "He's an Elder, and as such you owe him your respect!" His eyes widened in surprise and he looked at me. "How?" He asked.
"I'll explain later..." We need to take Kayna to Ahmir, NOW!" He backed a little then said slowly still looking at Tago.
"Very well, you may pass..." He stood aside and we ran to the Temple of Hope.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 20:04

Tago:

"Is there anything I must know when I address Ahmir?" I ask carefully carrying Kayna as we ran. "What if he doesn't accept me, or doesn't want to heal Kayna? What should I do?"
Tears start falling, subsequently a rain cloud forms over a small town in Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 11:46

Sheera:

" He wont." He is wery wise, and when he sees you, he'll understand."
"Besides, he was Kayna's mentor, he would do anything to bring her back." "You just have to present yourself before the Elders and tell them everything."
I said running towards the courtyard.

We came to the Temple of Hope. An army of Warriors were flanking the doors.
"What matters bring you forth?" Asked a warrior named Oeth.
"We wish to speak with Ahmir" I answered.
"About what?" His voice was getting on my patience.
"Our business is our own, Warrior, now step aside if you know whats good for you..." My anger started filling me.
I saw his gaze met Tago's. Then slowly to Kayna's body. He immediately stepped aside and hurled the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted by Darkness (X)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4