...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

The Wizard's Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Huntress
Discovering you have powers
Dark Huntress

The Wizard's Legacy Empty
PostSubject: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 22:18

The owl was tapping on my window impatiently waiting for me to open it. It was beautifull ,white as snow and with big amber eyes. She looked at me reproachfully, letting me know she had been there for quite some time. In her small beak she carried a large brown paper package i recognize right away. I ran and snatched it off and started ripping the paper when she picked my hand.
" Oww!!, ok, ok, hold on..."
I rummaged in my closet and found what i was looking for. " Here, thats all i have, enjoy it." I said handing her some dry fruits.
While she ate the fruits i finished opening the package to find a letter inside.

" Dear Ms. Selene Vanderville, we wish to remind you that your classes at the Hogwards School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will take place on September the 1st, as usual. The Hogwarts Express will be leaving the platform 9 3/4, at the King's Cross Station, London at 11:00 pm sharp. Be sure to be there. Enclosed in this letter you have your new term materials."

Wishing you a lovely day
Minerva McGonagall
Head Master

I read the letter i was used gettin every year, since i was 11 years old and picked up the other one enclosed. It had all the materials i'll be needing for these term.

I was currently attending the most famous school in the whole wizarding world, the
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My family had been in it for countless of generations. The most respected celebrities in our world went to Hogwarts.
I was now in my last year, soon i will be leaving and entering the world of a grown witch. I still didnt had a clue of what i wanted to be, i didnt had a major worked up in my head. My mother didnt let me breath, eat or even think without asking me about my plans for the future. She worked in the Ministry of Magic, and she wanted, hopelessly, that i would follow in her footsteps. But i didnt want to, i'd never liked the life she had, and her job, she was always working and didnt payed too much attention to me.

Well, this term i definitely needed to straighten things up with my life and get busy. It was my future that was at stake.

My name's Selene Vanderville, a 16 year old witch, and this is my story...
The Wizard's Legacy Selene10

Last edited by Lady of Night on Thu 27 May 2010 - 8:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealms.rpg-board.net
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 1:58

The morning before the 1st, i asked my mom to take me to the Diagon Alley and shop for my new things, alone. She wasnt happy and after a hysterical lesson on me, a 16 year old, traveling alone and whatnot, she let me go. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen, where she was waiting for me. I ate my breakfast without saying something she could use against me and hold me hostage for the rest of the year.

When we were finished, she drove me to downtown London, were the Leaky Cauldron was invisible to muggle eyes and the Diagon Alley entrance waited. I said hi to Tom, the barman and headed straight to the back alley. I tapped the trick bricks on the wall and with a rumble the way to the Diagon Alley appeared. I felt a rush of excitement at the sight of it, it was so mesmerizing, the wizard bank, Gringotts, rose like a silver peak atop the alley. Colorfull witches and wizards chattered happily amongst themselves. Owls, cats, toads, peaked behind the glasses staring at their new to be owners. It was a sight like no other. I loved my world, this enchanted and mysterious world full of surprises and magik.

With a bright smile on my face i took the school list out my jean pockets , looked down at it and headed towards Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions shop.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 23 May 2010 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 14:37

I spended the money i had left, but i still needed to buy a lot of other stuff, so i headed straight to Gringotts bank. Two goblins greeted me at the entrance and another one led me though the tunnels down to my family vault, the 624, one of the most oldest vaults in Gringotts. I took what i needed and returned to the Diagon Alley.

I was walking up the alley, minding my own bussness when a cold voice stopped me.
" Yeah, my parents thought i would do better on Durmstrang but they ended up putting me in Hogwarts. My father almosr got there when he was still at school, but ended up in Hogwarts.I dont know, i didnt want to but i had no other choice, guess i'll have to endure it." He laughed and it send chills down my spine and a really creepy feeling. He caught me looking at him and his eyes narrowed wickedly evil.
"What are you looking at? Like what you see? Dont stare that much or you'll burn a hole in my forehead." He laughed again and the group of kids who were all gawking at him joined.

i felt my face turn red, something dark grew inside me and erupted like acid, i snapped back at him fiercely.
" Its that so...?" I didnt yell, i didnt even moved, i just looked deep in his gray eyes with such intensity i didnt think i could feel.
"You think im staring at you because i like what i see?
I echoed his laugh and for some reason it came from deep within me, from a place i didnt knew existed. He must've felt it because he backed off a few steps and his grin dissapeared.
" You must be loosing the little common sense you had, Scorpious. I could never set my gorgous eyes on someone like you."

His face turned pale and blank. All of his friends looked at him, waiting for him to say something smart and hurtfull. But he couldnt, for the first time in 6 years, Scorpious Malfoy, couldnt hurt me. I turned around laughing with a sweet poisinoius smile on my face. i didnt think, i didnt felt, nothing, at all. No remorse, nothing. On the contrary, i was really satisfied with myself for getting back at him after all these years of pure humiliation and meanful things he put me through.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Thu 27 May 2010 - 8:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 22:57

Hogwarts
Year One

We were waiting outside the Great Hall for the professor, to come back and announce they were ready for us. We were all nervous and piled agaisnt each others, scared of those vast castle walls rising up and loosing themselves in the night sky. The statues and pictures moving and whispering to each others, eager of our coming to their castle.

My name's Selene Vanderville, im eleven years old, and i've just been accepted in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the most famous and greatest magikal school in the whole world. My family had been in Hogwarts for centuries, so it was only right i was accepted too. When i first got my letter i was so happy i cried, it had been a dream for me to assist this legendary school. My mom was so proud of me. I was proud of me.

When the big wooden doors opened and let through the professor, we all quivered with fear.
" They are ready for you, follow me." He said walking down the Great Hall full of students. There were 4 tables along the hall where the four houses were sited. There were four houses in Hogwarts, Griffindor. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. These houses were like your family in there, you would share everything with them, bedrooms, classes, should anyone brake a rule, points would be taken from them, and good deeds earned you points for the end of the year's House Cup Trofy. A real honor. My family had been in Slytherin, i didnt wanna be,though, it had a rather dark history and i was terrified of it.

The was a large table at the end of the hall, full of professors, and in the middle of it, the Head Master, Minerva McGonagall. There was a high bench with a raggedy hat on top of it, The Sorting Hat, this hat was as old as Hogwarts, it would choose which house you were going to. When the professor reached us he took a long parchment list and started shouting names. everytime a student was chosen for the houses, the hall broke in applauses and cheers, it was so contagious. I felt so proud and happy to be here. At last.
" Selene Vanderville!" Called the professor. My stomach gave a flip and started rumbling, not because i was hungry. Shaking i walked to the bench, he placed the hat on my head and with a gasp i trembled. Its voice rang in my ear.
"Ah, yes, another Vanderville, humm, yes, your family's been here before you eh?, Excelent students, very talented, and yes, your blood is unique, interesting....very interesting, you have talent, yesss...but also power.....there's no doubt where i would put you............Slytherin!" Shouted the hat.
Everyone at the Slytherin table cheered and applauded with joy. I smiled and sat between two prefects, the housel liders. Though i was nervous still and a litte light headed, I was so exited! I was at last, here, at last home.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 23:57

I was heading back to The Leaky Cauldron, i bought everything i needed and it was almost time to leave for school. When i got to the King's Cross Station, only 15 mins for the express to leave. I ran to the space between platform 9 and 10, were the entrance to our world was hidden. There was so much rush, that everyone was minding their business, which i was glad for. I ran to the wall, but no collision came, only a cool breeze and there was the beautiful and magikal Hogwarts Express,
grand and magestical as a great chinesse fire dragon. The steam was dense and people chattered lively and shouted last minute reminders. I ran and found a spot at the end of the train. I got out to see if my mom had came to say goodbye, but to my every year disappointment, she shone for her absense. I sighed. I knew it, but deep down inside i had hoped she would come.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun 2010 - 15:15

I found an empty compartment at the end of the train. I always like being alone, and i didnt had much friends so, i decided to just sat there by myself and see my friends, the few i had, later.

I tilted my head against the cold glass of the window. I was a little bit tired, but so eager to get to Hogwarts. I closed my eyes for a moment.

When i opened them , i saw a man staring at me, he was sitting across the seat. I looked deep at his eyes, they were black as the deepest night, and cold like river stones. He was the most handsome man i'd ever seen. He looked familiar, only i didnt knew where i'd seen him before. His contortions were blurry, like an old painting. His hair was smooth and black as raven feathers, his high cheek bones refined and well formed. He smiled at me.

A shiver ran down my spine when his lips parted in a shadow of a smile. It was so mysterious and dark, i felt as if i was caught reading a forbidden book.

"Who are you?" My voice sounded faint and eerie.
He smiled again. I waited but the answer didnt came. "Do i know you?" I asked again. He smiled again, but nodded Yes.
"Do i?" "From where? "How?" Excitement mixed with curiousity filled my voice.

"So eager to know, so eager to show...patience, little one, your time will come..."
His voice, so strong at first, fainted like a whisper.

With a gasp i awoke and noticed i was sweating cold. A pair of grey eyes were studying me from the door.
"Are you ok?" Asked Scorpious. Even if i didnt want to admit, and i was sure as hell, he wouldnt admit it eighter, he looked concerned.
"Umm...yeah..." My voice was hoarse and weak. I cleared my throat and wiped the bead of sweat in my forehead. I was trembling. "Yes, im fine" I looked at him. "What do you want, Malfoy?"

His eyes narrowed, the concern gone like smoke. "You can forget about it now." His voice sharp like razors. With hate in his eyes he left the compartment, slamming the door behind.

I sighed and told myself to calm down. What had just happened? A dream? A spooky nightmare? I was shaking to my very core, its not like i havent seen magikal and mysterious things in my time. When you assist to the best school of Witchcraft and Wizardry anything can happen and anything is possible. But this....image, this spectre of a man, chilled me to my very core. Who was he? He called me, little child and to be patient, what was that supposed to mean? My time will come? What time?

Guess i'd have to wait for whatever it was supposed to happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wizard's Legacy   The Wizard's Legacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wizard's Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Temple of Hope :: Movie/Book Based-
Jump to: