...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Anna's Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*courtney*
Meeting a Special Someone
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:49

Anna was in a car crash two months ago with her friend Emily. Anna now suffers from not knowing who she is.Anna's boyfriend is a vampire. he as well as her friends and family are trying to help Anna remember who she is. But will Anna be afrid of her boyfriend? or will he use his ability doing anything to minds to get his Anna back?

the only vampire character is the boyfriend.

Name:Anna
pic: looking for one
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:59

Anna
Anna's Memories Stock-photo-close-up-of-beautiful-seventeen-year-old-redhead-teen-541379
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 19:57

Anna's Memories Vampireboy3
Name: Jordan
Age:Looks 19 to twenty but is really sixty two years old.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:00

Its a terrible thing not knowing who you are.....things look unfamiliar when they really arent....and you dont know the people around you who are closest to you.....
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:11

I sat back watching her carefully while she awoke in her hospital bed, her family around her smiling and happy to see her awake. But I noticed first that something was wrong when her mind was blank as well as her expression to everyone. She could not remember anything, she couldn't remember me. I felt the deepest pain I've ever had in my immortal life.

I was forgotten, but I would not let that rest. I stayed with her,befriended her and tried to be there for her.

I was visiting her at home, I knocked at the door hoping she would answer.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:12

i went to see who was knocking at the door.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:16

I waited patiently for her to open the door, my hands were shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:18

i opened the door. it was jorden. he had been the first person i saw when i woke up at the hospital. "hi.." i stepped aside and let him in.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:23

I smiled and stepped inside, sliding my hoody off. "Hey,how's the head bump going? healed up a bit?" I smiled and teased a little.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:24

i nodded. when he was in i shut the door and led him up to my room.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 14:41

I laughed and poked her with a grin on my face. "So what's up? What you wanna meet me for?" I was a bit nervous, I smelled her blood so clearly, I was having one of those moments of hunger again.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 14:43

"i..um...had a question...." i said to him. i pulled out a jornal from under 'my' pillow. "I think was a jornal that 'i' kept.....your name and events with you come up a lot....." i said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 14:51

My eye's wandered away from her, did she write about what I was? "And?..." My voice was weaker then usual, it was as if the journal twisted my chest. I had wished to bring her around to it slowly, but if everything came to fast, it could...destroy her....
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 14:52

"Before the crash were we dating?" i asked him
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:04

I bit my lip thanking god she did'nt know! I smiled when I looked back to her. "Yes, we had been going out for a long time..."I felt a bit sad, it probably showed on my face. I was saddened that she couldn't remember how much I loved her.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:06

"im sorry..." i said softly..."i wish i could remember..." i felt a tear run down my cheek...
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:10

My hand immediately lifted and wiped her tear away as I pulled her into my arms, I held her gently. "I still love you..." I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:12

i buried my face into his neck. i was so confused. i didnt know who i was or the people around me. i wanted the memories of my life to flood back into my mind so i could be their Anna..
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:34

I felt her stiffness and confusion, I wanted to pry her back to me. I wanted her to be mine again, to, to be able to drink her blood. It drove me mad, it was as if cutting a drug addict from his supply completely and suddenly, the rebound of lack from feeding has made me weak, I get tired more easily, I'm almost human. "Did your journal...say anything else about me?" I asked with a bit of worry.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:36

"just that we had um...done it a few times..." i said softly. i didnt like the way the others treated me just becaise of the fact i didnt remember who they were or what they were to me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:51

I sat down on the bed, I patted the spot next to me. My chest was beating hard. "I need to talk to you about something then."
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 15:52

i sat down next to him. i felt bad that he had to start all over again with me. he clearly loved me alot....
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 18:50

I wondered what he wanted to tell me...i wished so much that i knew who i was and the people around me...i wanted his arms around me saying that i was going to be ok.....that i was safe with him.....that he'd love me forever and help me get my memories back....i felt the tears come again.....i shouldnt be crying and yet i was.....i...i felt so helpless...
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 18:22

I wanted to kiss her,to hold her close and tell her that she was ok. I did such that, I pulled her gently into my arms, my head inclined and our lips touched, the sweet taste of her lips against mine. How I missed it. "Everything is going to be alright...I'm here,and I won't leave you."
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 18:26

i wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my face in his chest. i felt comforted knowning he said those things. he probably missed touching like this....and more intimet touching...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna's Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna's Memories
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Temple of Hope :: Fantasy-
Jump to: